Hi i had first price in the deliverry challange but igot the wrong train. I have now two identical train in myaccount and it has to be another train a legendary one
pixel_player877318774 it has to be another train a legendary one
Err, no it doesn't.
As per the link posted above, Royal container only has 20% chance of a Legendary, 80% chance of an Epic.