The long-awaited update is here !
Thanks to all collected feedback, we can now introduce a major re-work of the city. You can expect passengers, new buildings, new destinations and much more.
- This is not a final version of the city re-work. We will keep updating information and this article will be edited regularly.
- The new city is available only for selected beta-testers.
- City buildings generate passengers.
- Each building has a passenger income stated (Passengers per hour)
- Each building has a new visual design. (only for the first 3 regions - we will implement it for all other regions soon).
- Maximum level is 100.
- Most buildings can be purchased multiple times.
- You will keep your old buildings - only design will be changed and new stats added.
- They can be purchased for regular materials and bucks (new currency which can be obtained via Passenger Journeys).
- Increased building lot amount from 45 up to 70.
- Building Lots are now purchasable.
- New building lots will be offered gradually with your increasing level.
- If you have purchased all available building lots, you can check out the next level requirement for new building lots by clicking on the free building lot.
- New materials - Tools - required to purchase a building lot.
- Tools can be collected by completing Ship Tasks.
Materials and Currencies
- City Bucks
- Required to purchase new buildings and upgrades.
- Required in jobs which are offering train parts as rewards.
- City Tools
- 9 new city tool materials.
- These tools are not taking any space in the warehouse.
Saw, Axe, Shovel, Hammer, Drill, Measuring Tape, Ladder, Plastic Foil, Crates.
- Two new parameters - Max passengers and Passengers per hour.
- Passengers accumulate visually at the Station Building.
- The station's passenger limit is the amount of passengers generated by current buildings in 4 hours.
- By adding more buildings or upgrading a building increases the passenger limit instantly.
- The maximum number of passengers that can wait at the station is as much as all the buildings can generate in 4 hours.
- We included a small instant boost to your passengers: Buying or upgrading any building instantly adds its hourly income to your current passenger count.
- 3 new materials (Tools) and passenger capacity required to upgrade your warehouse.
- You have 2 hours to complete the ship task. If you miss to complete it in 2 hours, the ship sails away.
- The next Ship Task will generate after 6 hours.
- You will receive Tools as reward.
- Your passenger population is increasing with your buildings.
- If you reach the maximum limit of passengers, an exclamation mark will appear above the building at your station.
- By clicking on the building you will visit a new region with jobs where you can dispatch your passengers with trains and earn Bucks which you can further use to obtain Train parts.
- You will be able to use trains from 2 newly opened regions. (Each job is adapted to 1 specific region and his trains)
- Only 1 train can be dispatched for each job so choose your best train carefully.