Dear players! 🚉
Our new feature for earning some extra gems "Offer Wall" was recently released. In this article you will find answers on some very common questions as well as more details on the feature.
- What is the offer wall? And where do I find the offers?
- I have tried to complete an offer but I did not receive the reward. What can I do now?
- It has been more than 24 hours and my offer status is "PENDING/REJECTED"
- I found a misleading offer/scam (e.g. free trial not really free, etc.)
- My offer says "Completed" but I have not received the gems
- I contacted ironSource but they have not replied yet
- I completed a survey provided by TapResearch and have not received the gems yet. What can I do now? (available for iOS users only)
1. What is the offer wall? And where do I find the offers?
Offer wall is a service provided by a third party which enables you to receive some extra gems in our game. To find offer wall, go to your “Gem Shop” then tap on the “More Info”, within the Free gems offer. Once you have read the basic information, please continue by tapping on „Show offers“. Now you can see the offer wall with the available offers for you.
2. I have tried to complete an offer but I did not receive the reward. What can I do now?
Please note the following when troubleshooting offer completions:
• You must have gotten to the offer from within Train Station 2. Doing so outside of the app will not result in a credit, even if all requirements are met. (e.g. visiting the app store and downloading the required game will not result in any credit. You have to access the app store directly from the Offer wall and then download the game)
• All requirements for each offer must be met entirely. Premature uninstallation/cancellation will cause the offer to not credit properly.
• It may take up to 24 hours for the gems being awarded to you. Please wait at least 24 hours after you completed the offer before you contact the Offer Wall support team.
• If you have attempted the same offer before, whether it be within Train Station 2 or another game/app/website, it will not credit a second time. The offer will have a "Denied" status
• Complete the offer when you have a strong-stable WiFi to avoid any communication issues.
If you believe you have met all requirements for an offer, but it has still not awarded you any Diamonds, please give it at least 24 hours for the reward to show up. You can also check the status of your offer by tapping on the section „IN PROGRESS“.
3. It has been more than 24 hours and my offer status is "PENDING/REJECTED".
Offers are credited based on approval by the 3rd party provider (ironSource). While an offer is in the “Pending” phase, it may or may not be approved based on whether the provider indicates all requirements have been met.
As an example, if an offer is a 30 day trial, it may not credit for several days, or at all if it’s canceled instantly.
If an offer has been marked as “Rejected”, it usually indicates that requirements were not met, or that a duplicate submission was detected.
You can also check the status of your offer by tapping on the "IN PROGRESS“ section.
After 24 hours if you feel that an offer should have credited you can contact ironSource directly from the Offer Wall. Open the Offer Wall via Gem Shop, tap on the IN PROGRESS section and select any offer which is currently in progress. You will see a "Missing gems" button in the bottom left corner. Please tap on it and again in the bottom left corned a "Contact support" button will be shown. Please note that you can first contact support 24 hours after you selected the particular offer.
ironSource will need proof of the offer completion in the form of screenshots.
To access this menu please click go to the „IN PROGRESS“ section on any pending offer.
If you have already done this and have not heard back from their support within 3 business days, please contact our Support
We will also need proof of offer completion in the form of screenshots.
Please include a screenshot of your Gems Status screen (IN PROGRESS section) showing your offer and your attempt to resolve this issue with the ironSource team.
4. I found a misleading offer/scam (e.g. free trial not really free, etc.)
Our goal is to ensure all offers are as honest as possible for all dispatchers. So, if you encounter any offer that seem suspicious, misleading, or straight up malicious, please contact our Support with:
*Name of offer, and any relevant screenshots.
*Description of why you believe the offer needs to be reported.
We will do our best in order to report the offers to the third party with the aim of removing them from the offer wall.
5. My offer says "Completed" but I have not received the gems
Offers may take some time to credit based on the type of offer. Usually relaunching the application can cause offers to be properly rewarded. If for any reason you do not see gems you have been awarded, please allow up to 24 hours before contacting Support. After 24 hours, please contact our Support with the following information
• The name of the offer that you had difficulties with.
• A screenshot of the Offer Wall section „IN PROGRESS“
6. I contacted ironSource but they have not replied yet
We would kindly ask you to be patient. They are doing their best in order to help all customers in timely manner. If you do not hear back from Iron Source for more than 3 days, please let our Support know and we will do our best to help you.
7. I completed a survey provided by TapResearch and have not received the gems yet. What can I do now? (available for iOS users only)
Surveys are credited based on approval by the 3rd party provider TapReserach. Please follow the instructions on the below picture and contact the provider for further assistance.