So, I've been playing this game for over 9 years, and one thing that I always found somewhat annoying is the Storage. It's always full, and it's hard to know why when you have 10k items in it and it also takes a lot of time to clear. The core of storage basically stayed the same since the beginning of the game, only the skin changed, but the number of unique items increased exponentially. So some of my suggestions to add to the Storage are:
- Show how many items in every category you have, like locomotives, wagons, buildings, etc. This will also work when you go to, for example Wagons/wood, it will show how many wagons for wood you have.
- Add filter for maglev, hyperloop, and regular wagons, so you can for example show only regular wagons while in storage. This should also work together with the first suggestion, so for example you can see how many regular wood wagons you have.
- Add more sorting options. Allow us to sort by how many of something you have. I sometimes wonder what ate up all my space, and then I just randomly found 300 pieces of the same wagon. Also, add an option to sort buildings by their size.
- Bulk selling - choose what you want to sell (if you need to sell more than one kind of item), and then sell it all at once. For example, if you want to sell all 10%, 20%, and 45% wood wagons, you can add them to a list first in one click, and then form that list, move the sliders to choose how much you want to sell, and then finally sell all with "sell all button".
- 5 or 10-second return rule - if you accidentally sell something, you can get it back before the short timer expires. This should be toggle-able. When this option is turned on, you don't immediately get money nor does the storage gets cleared until the timer expires.
- Add markers that show if the item is available to buy in the Shop at the moment or not.