pixel_player69093921 Here's a thought (well several):
1. That was quite rude. People that click on ads for an in game benefit are not (all) idiots.
2. Autism doesn't necessarily make you paranoid (my daughter is Autistic, she's the exact opposite of paranoid).
3. The so called "offers" are just videos or links to clickbait websites (with many ads), nothing malicious is downloaded.
4. You have the Web of Trust extension, so you can click on the links and see what it says, they go to different places.
5. A computer virus is unlikely to kill you, the links are very unlikely to give you a virus (although they will try and sell you crap and that's almost as bad).
6. it's your life, live it how you want, but don't presume to tell other how to live theirs, and please don't call other people idiots. Thanks.
For the record I don't click on them either, but that's because I don't like being sold stuff I don't want or need and I have a pathological hated of clickbait