This recent event (Indonesia) has made me re-organise my ships. I have got Kalimantan and am focusing on upgrading her as quickly as possible, to use as my master ship for big consignments.
I have lots of ships that are docked (all Cargo <100), which need upgrading so I can put them in the Museum, or use when I expand my Port. I need a LOT of chevrons though to upgrade them, which are hard to come by.
Long Haul: (Cargo >1000)
- Kalimantan (upgrading in progress)
- - Labrador
- - Titanic
- - Al Andalus Express (needs upgrading)
- - EEMS Dublin
- - USNS Geiger (needs upgrading)
- - Nisshin Maru (needs upgrading)
- - Atlantic Conveyor (needs upgrading)
LPG Refinery: - Independence (also used for Long Haul overnight consignments)
Mid Haul: (Cargo >100, <1000)
- MS Jutlandia
- RMS Rangitata (needs upgrading)
- MV Astoria (needs upgrading)
- Rotarian (needs upgrading)
- Elizabeth Jonas
Shipwrecks & Exploration:
- PF Bratislava
- La Pensee'
- PF Vizsla III
- PF Vizsla II