1. What is the offer wall? And where do I find the offers?
Offer wall is a service provided by an Iron Source or a Tapjoy - which is a third party that enables players to receive some extra gems. To find the offer wall, click on “Gem Shop” then tap on the “More Info”, within the yellow Free gems section. Once you have read the basic information, please continue by tapping on „show offers“.
Then you will be able to see current offers available for you.
If you are downloading the offer wall for the first time, you will be presented with a short tutorial as you can see in the picture below:
2. What to do if you have completed the offer from an offer wall but not received the reward ?
There are conditions listed within each offer that need to be met, they may differ from one offer to another but most important are the following:
• All requirements for each offer must be met entirely. Premature uninstallation/cancellation will cause the offer to not credit properly. This means that it must be the first time you install an app game from an offer wall into your device.
• If you have attempted the same offer before, whether it be within Port city or another game/app/website, it will not credit a second time. The offer will have a "Denied" status.
• You must download the game directly from the Offer wall app. Doing so outside of the app will not result in a credit, even if all requirements are met - this means that visiting the app store or a Google store and downloading the required game will not result in any credit. You have to download the advertised game directly from the Offer wall app.
• Regarding some offers in conditions may be forbidden to use a VPN or emulators, so please make sure to check if it is safe to use VPN or emulator if you are using some.
If you believe you have met all requirements for an offer, but it has still not awarded you any gems, please give it at least 24 hours for the reward to show up. Then you can try to close the offer wall and reopen it.
3. It has been more than 24 hours and my reward was not added. What should I do?
Offers are credited based on approval by the 3rd party providers (IronSource or Tapjoy). While an offer is in the “Pending” phase, it may or may not be approved based on whether the provider is checking if all requirements have been met.
After 24 hours if you feel that an offer should have been credited you can contact ironSource or Tapjoy directly from the Offer Wall. Open the Offer Wall via Gem Shop, tap on the IN PROGRESS section and select any offer which is currently in progress. You will find a "Missing gems" button in the bottom left corner. Please tap on it and again in the bottom left corner a "Contact support" button will be shown. Please note that you can first contact support 24 hours after you selected the particular offer.
How to contact IronSource support:
Or you can contact them through this link: https://www.is.com/contact/
While filling on a ticket please choose the "MISSING REWARD" option:
How to contact Tapjoy support:
- the principle is the same - you need to choose the option " contact support" directly through the Offer wall app. Tapjoysupport is possible to contact only through their app:
For more information regarding Tapjoy and their system of verifying the rewards, please visit this link: https://www.tapjoy.com/resources/the-mobile-gamers-guide-to-tapjoy-offers-what-is-attribution/
4. I found a misleading offer/scam (e.g. free trial not really free, etc.)
Our goal is to ensure all offers are as honest as possible for all dispatchers. So, if you encounter any offer that seems suspicious, misleading, or straight up malicious, please contact our Support with:
- The name of an offer, and any relevant screenshots.
- Description of why you believe the offer needs to be reported.
We will do our best in order to report the offers to the third party with the aim of removing them from the offer wall.
5. My offer says "Completed" but I have not received the gems
Offers may take some time to credit based on the type of offer. Usually relaunching the application can cause offers to be properly rewarded. If for any reason you do not see gems you have been awarded, please allow up to 24 hours before contacting Support. After 24 hours, please contact our Support with the following information:
- The name of the offer that you had difficulties with.
- A screenshot of the Offer Wall section „IN PROGRESS“
6. I contacted IronSource/ Tapjoy but they have not replied yet
We would kindly ask you to be patient. They are doing their best in order to help all customers in a timely manner. If you do not hear back from IronSource/ Tapjoy for more than 3 days, please let our Support know and we will do our best to help you.
Please contact our Support and send us the following screenshots:
- We will need proof of offer completion in the form of screenshots.
- Please include a screenshot of your Gems Status screen (IN PROGRESS section) showing your offer
- Your attempt to resolve this issue with the ironSource/ Tapjoy team where we can see Iron source ticket nr.
After you will provide us with all 3 materials we will be able to report this issue further.
With ❤️ your Cm's Alz, Luc and Lenka!