Each player is allowed to play no more then a single account. *
If two or more accounts are usually, occasionally, or permanently being played from the same network the game Support must be notified in advance, in the beginning of each game world, without exception. In these cases the accounts must not have contact of following types: "5 IRON RULES"
Trade any items with each other on the players' market
Send each other resources
Attack or defend together (1. players' cities, 2. Forbidden Temples, 3. fortresses)
Attack each other
Cast spells on each other
If all of these conditions are met, there is no risk for both/multiple IP sharing players at all.
If players does not inform the Support or they join the same alliance (etc..) they carry the risk of getting banned all the time. They are watched closely and if an admin decides he has sufficient evidence of any kind of cheating, all IP sharing accounts are banned.
Extent of ban for multi-accounting is allways for the rest of the game world. Admin does not have to explain his reasons to players at all, multi-account bans are not open for futher discussion.
Advice for IP-sharing players in the same alliance:
Always inform the Support in advance and be very careful about playing only your account all the time. You can never completely avoid a risk, but you can make it safe through the game.
2) Pushing/Spell spamming
It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources, gems or artifacts.** This includes constant sending of resources to a higher account, or player willingly letting another player to raid or attack his/her city in the game world.
Attacking or casting spells on the same player's city repeatedly is also not allowed. These rules apply:
- The same city cannot be attacked more than 1 time in a span of 48 hours.
- Casting spells on a player's city repeatedly (spell spamming) is allowed only once in a span of 48 hours. The amount of Mana used on the spells cast on one city may not exceed the casting player's total Mana pool.
- For special game worlds like Zeus, Hades and Hecate, attacking an spell casting is without limitations.
Multi-accounting & Pushing type of cheating, when one player has more accounts in one gameworld, using these accounts as a source of gems, artifacts and resources for his main account is:
- very easily identifiable
- systematically tracked
- punished very severely
3) Account sharing
Each account is entitled to be played by a single player.
4) Account exchange
Account exchanges within a single world must be done with the assistance of an Administrator.
5) Bug exploiting
Using a bug for anyone's profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.
Using a program as interface between the player and his game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group of players advantage with malicious intentions is forbidden as well.
This includes bots, macros and automated databases.
A player logging in through any kind of proxied connection (e.g cell phone) must notify an Administrator of the world(s) he is playing in.
8) Abuse of the rules and their applications
Lying to, misleading or spam any staff member in an attempt to get an unfair, favorable ruling or to profit unfairly from a staff member's decision is forbidden. This includes:-
- reporting a "bug", which is in fact a genuine game feature (it is advisable to study the manual or forum, or ask other players before reporting)
- publicly accusing players of cheating, in Chat or Forum (if you are suspicious that a player might be cheating, report it ONLY to the Support, it is completely anonymous)
- impersonating or claiming to be staff
- distributing false or negative information about a staff member
- reporting the occurrence of events in the game which do not comply with reality and never happened
1) Remember that member of the game support team has authority to block you from connecting to the server on a temporary or permanent basis, to preserve the integrity of the game.
2) Negative behavior on any of the services may end up in a permanent or temporary ban from all of the services.
3) Please read The End-User License Agreement ("EULA") as well.
In Game Chat & Forum Rules
1) Real Life Threats
Voicing the intention to find and do harm to another person (fellow player or Emporea team member) within the game or forum is strictly forbidden.
2) Spam and advertising
Any situation intended to saturate a players interface through any method (chat, personal messages, forum) is forbidden. This includes advertising other games or products.
This also includes posting alliance advertising or recruiting posts more than once an hour and posting recruiting posts when the alliance already has reached the member limit and thereby any acceptance into that alliance would be impossible at the time of posting.
Anything that causes offense by being of an unacceptable quality that may hurt an individuals integrity is strictly forbidden. The standards will be set by the game team. Content might be censored, punished in a temporary or permanent basis. No complaints will be processed about this and the final word will be with the game team.
This includes but it is not limited to:
- inappropriate, vulgar language
- hostile, insulting, racist content
- flaming or inciting content
- pornographic, immoral content
- political, religious content
- illegal activity, drug use, violence
- illegal downloading, cheats, hacks, copyrighted content etc.
- comments of team members (including their work and decisions) or discussion of bans is not permitted in the chat & forum. An appropriate supreme member of the team should be contacted in such cases.
- personal/contact information of any kind
- public accusation of cheating by another player. Such activity should be reported only to a proper team member
The official language of English chat is English language. The game publisher reserves the right to exclude players who are not speaking the respective native language. This includes all in game channels and forum.
1) Remember that member of the game support team has authority to block you from
- posting to the forum, chat, etc.
- connecting to the server
- on a temporary or permanent basis, to preserve the integrity of the game.
2) These rules also apply to in-game chat, in-game personal messages, in-game alliance pages, in-game alliance applications and in-game circular alliance messages. Usernames, nicknames, signatures and avatars included.
3) Negative behavior on any of the services may end up in a permanent or temporary ban from all of the services.
4) Please read The End-User License Agreement ("EULA") as well.