1. What is the offer wall? And where do I find the offers?
Offer wall is a service provided by Tapjoy - which is a third party that enables players to receive some extra gems.
To find the offer wall, click on the + icon near your Gem status in the upper right corner of the screen
If you are seeing the Tapjoy offer wall for the first time, you will be presented with a short tutorial as you can see in the pictures below:
Once you get through the tutorial, you´ll be able to see the current offers.
2. What to do if you have completed the offer from an offer wall but have not received the reward?
There are conditions listed within each offer that need to be met, they may differ from one offer to another but most important are the following:
• All requirements for each offer must be met entirely. Premature uninstallation/cancellation will cause the offer to not credit properly. This means that it must be the first time you install an app game from an offer wall into your device.
• If you have attempted the same offer before, whether it be within Diggy´s Adventure or another game/app/website, it will not credit a second time. The offer will have a "Denied" status.
• It´s necessary to download the game directly from the Offer wall. Doing so outside of the app will not result in a credit, even if all requirements are met - this means that visiting the App Store or a Google Play store and downloading the required game will not result in any credit. It´s necessary to download the advertised game directly from the Offer wall feature.
• Regarding some offers in conditions may be forbidden to use a VPN or emulators, so please make sure to check if it is safe to use VPN or emulator if you are using some.
If you believe you have met all requirements for an offer, but it has still not awarded you any gems, please give it at least 24 hours for the reward to show up. Then you can try to close the offer wall and reopen it.
3. It has been more than 24 hours and my reward was not added. What should I do?
Offers are credited based on approval by the 3rd party providers (Tapjoy). While an offer is in the “Pending” phase, it may or may not be approved based on whether the provider is checking if all requirements have been met.
You can always check the status of your current Tapjoy offers as follows. Please tap on the Menu, go to Reward Status, find the offer, and tap to see the Reward Detail.
After 24 hours if you feel that an offer should have been credited you can contact Tapjoy directly from the Offer Wall. Please note that you can first contact support 24 hours after you selected the particular offer.
How to contact Tapjoy support:
Please, choose the option " contact support" directly through the Offer wall feature. Tapjoy support is possible to contact only through their app:
Hit the menu button in the upper left corner,
select the Reward Status option,
in Reward Status, select the offer you´d like to report, fill out the form, attach your proof of completion and wait for the reply.
For more information regarding Tapjoy and its system of verifying the rewards, please visit this link: https://www.tapjoy.com/resources/the-mobile-gamers-guide-to-tapjoy-offers-what-is-attribution/
4. I found a misleading offer/scam (e.g. free trial not really free, etc.)
Our goal is to ensure all offers are as honest as possible for all players. So, if you encounter any offer that seems suspicious, misleading, or straight-up malicious, please contact our support and include:
The name of an offer, and any relevant screenshots.
Description of why you believe the offer needs to be reported.
We will do our best in order to report the offers to the third party with the aim of removing them from the offer wall.
5. My offer says "Completed" but I have not received the gems
Offers may take some time to credit based on the type of offer. Usually relaunching the application can cause offers to be properly rewarded. If for any reason you do not see gems you have been awarded, please allow up to 24 hours before contacting Support. After 24 hours, please contact our Support with the following information:
The name of the offer that you had difficulties with.
A screenshot of the Offer Wall section „IN PROGRESS“
6. I contacted Tapjoy but they have not replied yet
We would kindly ask you to be patient. They are doing their best in order to help all customers in a timely manner. If you do not hear back from Tapjoy for more than 3 days, please let our Support know and we will do our best to help you.
Please contact our Support and send us the following screenshots:
We will need proof of the offer completion in the form of screenshots.
Please include a screenshot of the status of the offer you´re trying to get the gems for.
Also, please include the screenshot of your attempt to resolve this issue with the Tapjoy team where we can see the ticket nr.
After you will provide us with all 3 requested pieces of information we will be able to report this issue further.
Enjoy the game and have a great day! 💪 ❤