Here is a summary of the most asked questions regarding the Teams feature.
Shouldn't you find your answer here, please, leave the question in the comment 🙂
1. Where can I learn basic information about Team features?
Please, visit the following page
2. Where can I share my suggestion/feedback regarding this feature?
Please, leave us your suggestion on the following page:
3. Do I need to be part of a Team in order to play the game?
No, it is not mandatory. But it is a great way to earn some extra material.
4. Can I leave my current Team and join another one/create my own?
Yes, of course. Just make sure to leave your current Team first before attempting to join a different team or creating your own.
5. How many players can fit in one team? Is there any limit?
The limit is 30, including you.
6. Are Teams available to the mobile version game as well?
Yes, the feature is available on the mobile version of the game as well. (both android and iOS)
7. Does the amount of material I can send to fellow teammates depend on my and/or their current region?
No, it does not. To learn more about this matter, please, see the spreadsheet by clicking on the link below.
8. How many members does the Team need to have in order to fulfill resource requests made by myself or team members?
Six members, including yourself.
E.g. if there are 11 members in a team and one of them requests 12 apples, there's a certain calculation behind the scenes and it will result in that for example, 4 members will each contribute with 3 apples Should there be an odd number, for example, 9 apples, then 4 members might contribute with 2 apples and the last one might contribute with 1 apple. (please note that the numbers are made up)
9. My language/accents/diacritical marks/symbols & characters are not supported in the chat! What to do?
Please, contact our support via Ticket so we may forward the feedback further.
10. Do you get points for clearing repeatable mines?
No, not even after the first time you have cleared it.
11. Does my game need to be connected to Facebook in order to use the Team Feature?
No, this feature is working with any version of the game and does not require any special prerequisite in order to work.