Thanks heaps for your reply....greatly appreciated.
I would also like to add that in my personal opinion the number of event/special week specific "Special Items" required to acquire camp equipment should be increased to cover at LEAST 1 of the best regeneration & 1 of the best capacity pieces of camp equipment.
This could be easily solved by bringing back repeatable mines for the specific "Special Items".....assuming that the number of "Special Items" required to acquire at LEAST 1 of each of the best pieces of camp equipment (both regeneration & capacity) is actually achievable.
As generally the best pieces of camp equipment are unfortunately the only ones that are just barely worth buying most of the time (if at all).
For me personally I'm definitely not interested in paying out "real money" for energy &/or food items.
If this is Pixels reasoning to keep camp equipment values low & under-powered to increase "real money" sales for energy &/or food items....I'm sorry to say but I truly believe that their thinking & perspective is flawed.
Diggys Adventure is a long term game....therefore energy &/or food items only give an instantaneous, temporary & short lived effect.
The only things that I have/would spend "real money" on is worthy camp equipment & premium "Event Passes".
At a stretch I might consider spending "real money" on things such as gems, precious jewels/stones & event "Special Items" if I desperately needed them for some reason.
Perhaps a good idea would be if Pixel ran some polls/surveys in relation to different subjects, ideas & issues these polls could be run simultaneously on this forum, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram such as:
- Regional energy increases versus camp equipment values.
- Event/special weeks tile costs versus camp equipment values.
- Adding a "Try Again" button for ALL ad based issues (Double Rewards, Lucky Cards & Out Of Energy).
- Repeatable mines for Kitchen recipes in ALL events/special weeks.
- Repeatable mines for specific "Special Items" required to acquire camp equipment in ALL events/special weeks.
- Additional underground camp slots.
- Adding a 3rd setting to the Professor Switch System like a siesta/twilight mode.
- Adding a day/night/siesta background changer to the camp scenes so you easily & quickly see what mode it is in.
- Adding an automated switch over to the Professor Switch System.....for example when you hit the full capacity of day mode it automatically switches over to the next mode & continues to store more energy.
These are some of the suggestions, problems & solutions that I have seen repeatably pop-up in this forum.
Of course opinions are like armpits....everyone has them...some stink & some don't 😂🤣