There is currently a glitch in JUNGLANJI: Brandfort Botanical Gardens. When it occurs, 3 tiles will become blocked behind a character leaving the location unclearable.
To avoid this issue, follow these steps:
(1) Continue along the path and use the exit to the North.
(2) TAKE ONE STEP INTO THE ROOM. Do not try to save Pete yet.
(3) Go back out the exit you just came from.
(4) Clear the three tiles found in the NW corner.
(5) Return to the North exit, and continue the quest. You should now be able to completely clear the location.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If the trapped tile problem has already occurred in your game, contact Pixel Support:
On your game screen, choose the Settings wheel in the upper corner. Write down your Player ID and then choose the Support button.
Do not use the white text box in the center of the screen.
Choose a category at the bottom of the page. Then provide your Player ID, Web-based game vs. Mobile, and problem details.
If you do not see the category options on the SUPPORT page, you'll need to email PIXEL Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to include your Player ID.
Pixel Support responds by email. You may need to check your spam folder for their response.