Also look at the "per slot" value....not the overall value.
I'm a fairly newbie player to Diggys Adventure as well.
I'm currently trying to bulk up & build up my camp.
I also have done Christmas 2013, 2014, 2015 to get vouchers....I haven't quite finished Christmas 2015 challenge mines yet got 9 days left & it's a bit of a struggle with Easter 2020 (still got all of challenge 3 & a bit of challenge 2 to go) & Spring Postcards & I haven't touched Easter 2015 that expires in 10 days too...lol.
In Christmas 2015:
- Gem Christmas Wreath gives 185 per slot regeneration but it costs 2,000 gems.
- Reindeer Ornament gives 155 per slot regeneration which costs 110,000 coins & 40 vouchers.
- Christmas Aquarium gives 135 per slot regeneration but it costs 425 gems.
- Penguin In A Stocking gives 130 per slot regeneration which costs 90,000 coins & 160 bells.
- Christmas Parrot gives 125 per slot regeneration but costs 250 gems.
- Christmas Bird gives 115 per slot regeneration which costs 75,000 coins & 20 vouchers.
I personally went for 2 Reindeer Ornaments & so far I've got 1 Penguin In A Stocking....not sure if I can get enough bells to get a 2nd one.
But everyone has their own strategy on how is best to play the game.
Happy digging 😊👍