A camp is a place, where things happen!
The camp interface in the mobile app version of the game looks like this:
After launching the game for the first time and completing the tutorial, the game starts at the Camp.
I tried to mark all the important things in the screenshot above. Hopefully, I didn´t forget anything. I went from left to right.
Here´s the list:
- Settings button and Name - We´ll start with the name. As you can see, in the upper left corner can be found the name of the location you´re currently in. As this is a camp, there's a "camp" sign. Should you go to any location, its name is always displayed here in the upper left corner and after clicking on it, the current progress of the mine and the experience reward for clearing it is displayed:
- Experience and Energy bar - In the upper-middle part of the screen, you can find the energy and the experience bar. After clicking on the experience bar, you can see how many more experience points you need to level up.
When clicking on the energy bar, you get to see your current energy status, as well as your energy regeneration per hour:
- Coins and Gems - In the upper right side of the screen, you can see the current amount of your coins and gems.
- Gem purchase button - When clicking on the green gem with the plus icon in the upper right corner, you get the option to purchase gems, which will surely help you proceed in the game. You can buy various consumables for these, or powerful camp equipment:
- Professor´s Switch System button (or camp switch button) - This button enables you to switch between your day camp mode and your night camp mode. The feature needs to be purchased first in the Shop, tab Extra:
More about the Professor´s Switch System feature can be found here (to be added later).
- **Caravan Outpost ** - You can use the caravan outpost building to send caravans for various materials.
- Museum - In the museum building, you can view the progress of your Achievements and Treasures, as well as the tablets in the Pantheon tab.
- Kitchen - In the kitchen, you can prepare various consumables, which can be used when Diggy is hungry and out of energy 🙂
- Foundry - In the foundry, you can use the anvils to create various alloys.
- Special offer button - When you tap on this icon, the game takes you to Shop, tab Special Offer, where you can find and buy the special items. Keep in mind that the special offer is limited! 🙂
- Underground Camp button - The elevator with the down arrow takes you to the underground camp. In there, you can place the regeneration and capacity equipment so your Diggy can last longer digging trough locations.
More about the underground camp can be found here (to be added).
God icons - these icons inform you about how far you´ve come with the quests so far. The gods you´ve managed to complete the questline for, turn gold.
Shop - in the Shop, you can buy underground camp equipment pieces in the Equipment tab or various Consumables, that can be used when needed more energy. Also, in the Extra tab, you´ll find speed potions and awsome extra features. Then, there´s the Special offer tab with some special items that change regularly, and last but not least, the New tab, in which the items from the latest events can be found.
- Inventory - when opening the Inventory, the game opens the Equipment. Here, you can see, place or sell your equipment pieces. The Consumables tab serves to store your energy in the form of consumables. In the Extra tab, you can view and use your speed potions. The Material tab includes all the materials you collected in the game so far and in the Miscs tab, green rings and other miscellaneous from the game are stored.
Quests - the quest icon takes you to the Quests tab, where you can find all your currently active quests. After tapping on the pickaxe icon, you can also enter the mines, in which the quests can be completed. More info about quests can be found here (to be added soon).
Camp - the Camp icon is not usable while being in the camp. However, when tapping on it, while being anywhere else in the game, it takes you directly to the camp.
Map manager - after tapping on the map icon, the game takes you to the Map manager. In the first row, you can find all the main, secondary (father´s) and repeatable maps. In the second row, all currently active, as well as purchasable event maps can be found.
City - tapping on the City icon takes you to the city.
- Last location - after tapping on the pickaxe icon in the lower right corner, the game takes you to the last spot you visited, whether a location or the city.
In case some of the GIF´s are not moving, please click on the pictures 🙂