Just like any other game feature in the new PC version of the game, the Shop and Inventory have also undergone some important changes.
We seek to make the Shop and Inventory sections as user friendly as possible, and many of the new things added were based on the feedback from you – our community of players 😊
Without further ado, let’s break down the main traits of the new Shop and Inventory!
The new Shop button can now be found in the lower right corner of the screen here: https://prnt.sc/ma6ru1
When you click on the Shop button, the Shop screen does not appear in the middle of the game screen, but emerges from the bottom: https://prnt.sc/mlglfw
In comparison to the previous version, all of the items are now ordered in one horizontal line (this goes for the Inventory menu as well), and you can now either swipe through the selection with your mouse cursor, or use the buttons here: https://prnt.sc/mlgv3d
All of the Shop’s UI is now colored blue, and the tabs and categories can be found on the very right side here: http://prntscr.com/mlgm0e
You can now find the six main tabs in the Shop:
1. Home - this tab located on the very top provides you with an overview of the most recent content available in the game – the special offers and packs, new equipment available and stories: https://prnt.sc/mlgnlg
If you click on the special offer/pack or story button, you can further explore all of the new items in the window here: https://prnt.sc/mlh6p7
2. Consumables – all of the food items available for purchase can be found here: https://prnt.sc/mlgoej
3. Extras - just like in the Flash version, the Extra tab includes additional features you can purchase to advance through the game more efficiently, like the Golem, Last Tile Finder, Speed potions and many more: http://prntscr.com/mlgpkq
4. Camp Equip - looking for a new piece of equipment to your camp? You have come to the right place! You can find all of the available equip here, and there is one new thing as well – the Filter menu: https://prnt.sc/mlgxh2
The players now have more options how to search for useful equipment and enable/disable various filters based on regeneration and capacity, material or gem prices, as well as the grid layout and size of the items: https://prnt.sc/mlgzx7
Furthermore, there are some advanced options how to view the equipment, based on the equip power, required level or the power per grid ratio: https://prnt.sc/mlh043
5. Decorations - all of the decorations stayed under one roof, and the Filter button is available here as well – you can view big and small decorations separately, or enable/disable just one particular type of decoration: https://prnt.sc/mlh2s7
There is also a new „Store all decorations“ button, and you can now move all of the decorations placed in your camp to your inventory with just one click!
6. Camp Themes - this section shows you all of the alternative themes you can purchase to your camp: https://prnt.sc/mlh40z
The Inventory button is located just next to the Shop button on the lower right side of the game screen: https://prnt.sc/mlh7ty
Although the Shop and Inventory layout look very similar, they are easily identifiable based on the color – all of the Inventory menu is brown.
Your Inventory is divided into six following tabs:
1. Consumables - when digging through the locations, nothing is more important than having a quick access to all of your food items you can use: https://prnt.sc/mlhhkq
One click on the Filter button shows you the „Eat all consumables“ option here: https://prnt.sc/mlhi42
2. Extras - all of the extra items (like speed potions or windmills you have received from your friends) are stored here. Now you can use multiple speed potions at once: https://prnt.sc/mlhj06
3. Camp Equip - all of the equipment you have obtained and not placed to your camp is waiting for your here. The Filter stays the same, and you can further modify the selection of your stored items here: https://prnt.sc/mlhjy5
4. Decorations - Indiana Jones himself would be pleased with this tab!
Browse through all of the decorations you have found – with the Filter button, you can now view the decorations based on whether they can or cannot be sold: https://prnt.sc/mlhl8d
5. Camp Themes - looking for a change of your camp? You can find all of the themes you have purchased here: https://prnt.sc/mlhlna
6. Materials - the very last tab merges two previous tabs: Materials and Miscellaneous. With the Filter button, you can either display all of the materials you have, or switch to the Miscellaneous section with one small click: https://prnt.sc/mlhnvm
The Miscellaneous section shows all of the quest items you have acquired during your adventures, green rings you can use in the repeatable locations, and myriad of artifacts, keys, journal pages etc.
We hope that the new Inventory and Shop interface (together with the advanced filtering options) will help our players to find what they need in a more efficient and time-saving fashion.
Explore everything the game can offer and dig on! 😊