I ONLY play on mobile & have the Switch System. A PC isn't required to set it up.
1. Go to the underground camp in NIGHT MODE.
2. Open your inventory. You'll see all your equipment from your inventory.
3. Begin filling the camp with mostly BLUE equipment. The goal is to create a camp that slowly builds energy over long periods of time, like sleeping / working. Then when you return to the game, you have a large energy reserve.
5. You MUST include some GREEN equipment as well, or you'll have no regeneration at all!
1. Flip to DAY MODE.
2. Swap out your BLUE equipment with more GREEN equipment.
3. The goal is to have FASTER regen while you're playing or away for short periods, like a work break.
4. You MUST have some BLUE equipment in the DAY camp. Otherwise, the maximum amount of energy you will ever accrue is 200, as you can't regenerate past the set capacity.
🐦It should be noted that if the Professor Switch System is purchased really early in the game, the two camp variations may look virtually the same because of limited equipment availability. The more equipment one has, the better the contrast between the two camp modes🐦
PS: sorry about the slanted text in the screenshots. It'll be fixed. Until then, tilt your head & device simultaneously...