To solve this puzzle, it is necessary to follow this sequence of steps below. Don't forget to check and match the stones with the right symbols too!
- Please pull the lever in the middle to open the gate on the left side.
- Then, drag the orange and blue stones from the room on the left to the middle room.
After this is done, pull the lever in the middle one more time - this way you will open the gate on the right side.
- Please make sure to drag the orange and blue stones from the middle room to the room on the right side and put them on the correct places according to their color and symbol.
After this, the second gate on the right side will open.
- Remove the tiles and open the treasure chest. Another key is hidden inside 😉
- Afterwards, please return to the room in the middle of the location and pull the lever to open the left gate one more time.
Pull the lever in the left room using the key from the treasure chest, to open one of the center gates.
Basically, there are two levers - one in the room on the left side and another one in the room on the right side - as well as there are two keys (one in the treasure chest in the left room and another one in the treasure chest in the room on the right side). Both keys can be used on both levers.
- After you have pulled both levers using the keys hidden in the chests, there are still four gates in total that need to be opened to complete the quest. There are four stones (two blue and two orange) on each side of the area that have to be put on their respective marks.
This is the correct setup for the right side:
And for the left side:
Please make sure to put the stone with correct symbol onto the mark with the same symbol. Otherwise, the gate would not open.
If you have done all of the above mentioned steps, all of the gates are now clear and you are good to go!
faint Indiana Jones soundtrack