Dear mobile predators!
This update is chock-full of content so let´s digest this in bite sizes, so that we don´t end up choking with a furball!
Here it goes:
New in game 🆕
New events prepared:
- Meowssive recruitment - starts at 21.4.
- Catacombs Hunt - starts at 28.4.
New addition to VIP permanent bonuses
- You will now get increased percentage of invested resources back when retiring agent
Changes and Fixes: 🛠️
For duplicates you don’t need an exact star of an agent you are evolving, but a certain number of duplicates of any star. Higher stars earn more points than lower stars.
Additional food agent has been replaced by new currency: “Star Powder”. You will obtain Star Powder from retiring of any agent in retirement heaven
Retirement heaven changes 🧓
- Due to evolving rework, Retirement Heaven was also slightly changed
- Agent Tags has been removed and replaced by Random 5* Shards
- Tag Shop has been removed from Retirement Heaven
- New functionality added - Auto Retire 🚘️ 🧓
- You can now select agents, who will be automatically retired, when you obtain them from any summon (from shards, keys or hearts)
- Agents which you already summoned, and afterwards put into Auto Retire list, will not be affected by it - you need to retire them manually
We also changed few values that appear on Artifacts:
Primary stat changes: 1️⃣ 📈
- Value of CC resistance at levels 10 to 25 of Pawraoh’s Helmet has been increased, and is now ending at 40% (previously at 25%)
- Value of Armor Penetration at levels 15 to 25 of Dart-agnan has been increased, and is now ending at 60% (previously at 50%)
Elemental stat changes: 🔥 💧 🌎️ 📈
- Critical Hit Damage can now roll elemental values 40%/55%/70% (previously was 25%/35%/50%)
- Skill Damage can now roll elemental values 25%/35%/50% (previously was 20%/35%/50%)
- CC Resist can now roll elemental values 10%/15%/20% (previously was 5%/7%/10%)
Secondary stat changes: 🥈 📈
- CC Resist can now roll secondary values 4%/7%/10% (previously was 2%/3%/5%)
- Evasion Chance can now roll secondary values 4%/7%/10% (previously was 2%/3%/5%)
- Critical Hit Damage can now roll secondary values 20%/25%/30% (previously was 10%/15%/25%)
- Armor Penetration can now roll secondary values 10%/15%/20% (previously was 5%/10%/15%)
- All changes apply retrospectively - if you rolled some of them in past, they will change with this update
- Lowered chance for Hit Chance to appear as an elemental stat
- Lowered chance for Hit Chance, Move speed and Range to appear as secondary stat
- Few technical optimizations has been made
- Several gameplay bugs were fixed